The history of the company Worldwood Slovakia ltd. was established in 2005. The company continued in the activity of the company Marek Danko that started the production of wood chips already in 1998.
Main bussiness activities
• production of wood chips for energetical demand
• production of technological wood chips for the producers of agglomerate
• sawdust for the producers of pellets, briquettes and flake boards.
• Production of biomass and wood chips for producers of heat and electricity for public networks
• Spedition and logistics services
In last few years company increased in production of wood chips, saw-dust and forest biomass. Today the company owns 19 vehicles with large capacity trailers of the walking floor type.
At the present the company produces 3,000 tons of technological wood chips monthly. In addition to the own production of wood chips, the company Worldwood Slovakia, s.r.o. has reached a significant position in the market of forest biomass and saw-dust. For the last 2 years the overall capacity has reached the amount of 6,000 – 7,000 tons monthly of technological wood chips, sawdust and forest biomass. In connection with the growing interest of the Slovak economy in the renewable resources, the company is preparing further investments into the production of forest biomass and heat sources. Considerable attention is being paid also to the development of human resources.
Tel: + 421 911 677 749